Introducing the all-new Volkswagen T-Roc
From July 2022, one of Volkswagen’s most popular SUVs will be back with clever enhancements and an updated look.
The all-new Volkswagen T-Roc is landing in New Zealand soon, packed with advanced technical features, a super comfortable interior, and a sharp exterior design.
The expected delivery is July, so we thought we’d acquaint you with the T-Roc’s updates before it arrives.
Interior and exterior enhancements
The T-Roc is known for its sleek, executive look that provides plenty of comfort while fitting into the compact city lifestyle. The new T-Roc is no different, but offers updated elements that turns heads. There’s plenty to love in this new T-Roc, but we wanted to highlight a few of our favourite enhancements, inside and out.
- New light design featuring LED daytime running lights and a darkened tail light cluster.
- ‘Nappa’ leather power-adjustable front seats provide the ultimate comfort. Enjoy driver side electric adjustments with memory function and heated functions on the R-Line and R models.
- Multifunctional steering wheel that allows you control of your digital needs with the touch of a button or a voice command. R-Line models also featured a heat function.
- Climatronic air-conditioning is an intuitive, updated system that allows for easily accessible digitised buttons.
- Alloy wheels complete the stylish look of the T-Roc, with 17″ Johannesburg alloys with the T-Roc Life and 18″ Nevada alloys with the R-Line trim.
Technology, at your fingertips
Keep your eyes on the road with the all-new 8″ Digital Instrument Cluster. Its easy user interface and bright graphics make it easy to take in information at a glance, while the accessibility for phone, music, and map functions work like a dream. The 10.25″ high-resolution Active Info Display in the R-Line and R offers individual configuration and turn-by-turn satellite navigation route guidance.
Also available on the R-Line and R is an optional 300-watt sound system from Beats by Dr. Dre. With six finely tuned high-end loudspeakers ensure excellent sound, while the subwoofer provides a concert-like experience throughout the vehicle.
Discover the latest in Volkswagen Active Safety Systems, the IQ.DRIVE. Designed to help keep you safer, the IQ.DRIVE allows for easy road navigation, both around town and on the open road.
- Travel Assist: helps with steering support, slowing down, speeding up, and other semi-autonomous driving capabilities.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC): better than traditional cruise control, ACC uses sensors to detect vehicles ahead of you and adjusts your speed, while also managing the distance be3tween you and what’s in front of you.
- Active Blind Spot Monitor: alerts you to things lurking in your blind spots and helps counter-steer when necessary.
- Rear Traffic Alert: the IQ.DRIVE technologies help monitor what’s behind you, alerting you to potential collisions and hitting the brakes when needed.
- Front Assist: alerts the driver before a head-on collision, and applies the brakes if necessary.
- Emergency Assist: in the case of an emergency, IQ.DRIVE technologies will send audio and visual alerts to stop, but if the driver is unresponsive, the vehicle will stop itself to avoid a collision.
- Lane Assist: if you begin to drift in your vehicle and haven’t turned on your signal, the clever system will warn you and counter steer when activated to keep you in lane.